Cantorís Driving School will be offering behind-the-wheel driving instruction for Georgia residents.
Check back soon for more information!
Cantor's Driving School, established in 1976, has been teaching drivers in Pennsylvania and Florida for many years. To see what Cantor's Driving School offers in these locations, visit:
Cantor's Driving School in PA
Cantor's Driving School in Florida
Take driver's education online - our Georgia DDS-approved online course is easy to use and can be done at your own pace.
Georgia Online Driver's Ed - Only $30!Cantor's Driving School offers a Georgia state-approved online driver's education course so that you can get certified at your own pace at your own computer. Why spend your time in a classroom when you don't have to? Our 30 hour online driver's ed course is fully approved by the Georgia Department of Driver Services (GA DDS). Using our drivers education online course, you can study whenever and wherever you want!
Cantor's Driving School offers a convenient online course for new drivers in Georgia:
- The Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) mandates that all 16 year old new drivers applying for a Class D drivers license complete an approved 30-hour drivers education course. This requirement is known as Joshua's Law.
- Cantor's online drivers ed course is approved by the Georgia DDS.
- All course materials are conveniently accessed online with any computer. Work at your own pace - you can log on and off anytime.
- This course in provided in conjunction with our partner National Driving and Traffic School.
- Certificate of completion provided by Cantor's when you successfully finish the course, and the Georgia Department of Driver Services will automatically be notified of your course completion.
- Without the drivers education course, a student driver must wait until the age of 17 to be eligible to get a Georgia Class D driver's licence.
The cost? Only $30! You can click here to register and begin your driver education online right now!